Donnerstag, 30. August 2012

Member introduction: Chrissy

Hey everyone, this is Chrissy speaking!
I'm very proud to be able to make my first post on the official Diamond Cats blog today, so first of all I'd like to express my gratitude to the wonderful Tammi for creating this website! So maybe you've already read the short bio I posted about myself on the members page, but here's a more detailed introduction of myself. 
Well, how to start... I'm 20 years old, currently living and studying in Cologne. Originally, my hometown is the town where the Diamond Cats circle was born, but due to university I had to move away. 
Next, let me tell you how I met the other girls from Diamond Cats: We originally met through a lolita meet-up on Anki's birthday- I got to know Anki already before the founding of the circle, also through my love for lolita style and mutual friends- then we started meeting more often and soon became good friends. With our growing friendship, the idea of creating a friends circle grew bigger and bigger and soon we started to make the preparations for it. Now, the dream of our own circle has finally become reality and I'm very proud to be a member of it!
Before talking to you about my style, let me show you some pictures of myself:



The pictures are sorted from the oldest to the newest, so you can see my style changes quite a lot. My first encounter with gyaru style and culture was when I first visited Japan in 2010, not knowing anything about it. However, my hostel was near Shibuya 109 so I soon got in touch with all of the fashionable girls in the area and wanted to be one of them. My first attempts at the style were mediocre and I didn't know in which direction to go, but from my current point of view I can say that I've found my way. 
My favorite gal brands are Egoist, Duras, Lip Service and Murua, but I also enjoy sweet styles from LizLisa from time to time. Currently, due to my short hair, I've also gotten into Gyaru-O style, though, so I think I will stick with being a tomboy until my hair has grown back to the length it used to be. My inspiration comes from lots of different things, may it be fashion blogs, music, people in the streets or even art. That's maybe also the reason why I can't decide on a single style, haha! 
To end with, I want to tell you my goals as a member of Diamond Cats: I want to stay in contact with my fellow members who are really good friends of mine, even if there is some physical distance between us right now. This means, I want to meet them as often as possible and have lots of fun with them. Also, in regards to style, I want to become better and learn more about many important things as such as make-up and hair styling. 
Well, that's basically everything I have to say for now, I hope you enjoyed reading my introduction post. Please also take a look at my personal blog called Visual Attraction. I'm really pleased to meet all of you and  I hope that you will thoroughly enjoy your time while reading the Diamond Cats blog.
Have a wonderful day!

xoxo, Chrissy

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...